Adapter – SH500-A
- Extends life of production tubing and completion equipment’s by minimizing effect of internal and external erosion caused by turbulent flow.
- Installation is above and below of tool which has ID restrictions for flow e.g. small diameter nipple profiles, expansion joints, safety valves, gauges and gas lift mandrels.
- Connection and body performance exceeds or matches with the production tubing.
- Wall thickness greater than tubing.
- Manufactured with variety of different thread types (API/Proprietary) and thread Sizes.
- Complies with API 5CT.
- Minimum of 3ft long.
- Reliable and easy installation
Technical Specification & Sizes
- Thread sizes range from 2 3/8” to 7 5/8”.
- Standard or Heavy Wall Weight (PPF)
- It can be made of different thread types – from API thread to various proprietary threads (Premium Threads).
- Standard service and/or CO2 service and/or Sour service based on requested metallurgy.
- Generic Material Grades: J-55, N-80, L-80, P-110, 13-CR, 1-CR